APAGCoSyst supplies electronics for use in the automotive, medical, and industrial sectors. We are driven by our core values reflected in our CREDO – the 5Cs: Consideration, Commitment, Creativity, Cohesion, and Character. They drive us to deliver excellence on every project we participate in.
When you work with us, we provide:
- High-speed, precision placement lines
- A range of THT technology, including nitrogen-assisted selective and robotic soldering
- Full 100% testing capability
- Custom automation lines designed and manufactured in-house
- PCB finishing processes, including conformal coating and potting
APAGCoSyst specializes in production automation and dedicated manufacturing lines/tool development for component assemblies in housings or with complex molded shapes. We also develop test equipment, including in-circuit testing and functional testing, for all of our products.
The APAGCoSyst team never scales quality for a particular industry, only supplying customers at a consistent high level of quality. We understand how to design parts for manufacturability and cost-effectiveness without compromising and have built a reputation for high quality on this capability. Regardless of the industry vertical or intended use, every product designed and produced at APAGCoSyst is 100% tested, and meets and exceeds the most stringent standards available at the best possible cost to achieve the highest of quality.
As a uniquely qualified EMS provider we have in-house designed and produced automated production lines capable of high-volume production. We have a production line design team and we then produce our custom production lines in an independent manufacturing plant dedicated not to our customer products but production lines. This ensures that we can produce complex components and custom assemblies in any volume right from our own facility. To facilitate proper quality management, we also feature comprehensive testing capabilities to verify the quality and functionality of components produced on our automation production lines.
APAGCoSyst handles all aspects of project management, creating a single point of contact for the customer. We manage and regularly report on timelines, key performance indicators (KPIs), and project status. Our team also manages all project vendors, including supplier quality management in the form of supplier audits and the coordination of any quality claims.
APAGCoSyst’s engineers and technicians are experienced with ISO 26262 and IEC 60601 relevant safety critical projects.
APAGCoSyst assures personal attention to every project by providing the following:
- Key account team of two (pre-project point of contact & project-life high-level steering)
- Project manager (project team leader and customer point of contact pre-SOP)
- Industrial engineer (production concept design and launch management)
- Process engineer (production concept execution and project-life technical controlling)
- Project quality executive (dedicated quality assurance, functional safety process support)
- Project buyer (bill of materials management)
- Customer service executive (order administration & logistics)
APAGCoSyst offers comprehensive production quality tracking in accordance with all relevant industry standards. Some of the standards we frequently work with include:
- IATF 16949 (quality management system requirements for the automotive industry)
- ISO 26262 (functional safety of electrical systems in vehicles)
- IEC 60601 (safety testing and certification for electrical systems in medical equipment)
- ISO 13485 (quality management system requirements for medical devices)
- ISO 9001 (industrial quality management standard)
- ISO 14001 (environmental management standard)
- VDA 19-2 (technical cleanliness standard)
The APAGCoSyst team specializes in designing affordable components without sacrificing quality in the final product. Our design capabilities include the following:
- Design-for-Manufacturability (DfM) consultancy
- Design-for-Cost (DfC) consultancy
- Design-for-Test (DfT) consultancy
- Bill of Material (BOM) lifecycle analysis
- Sample production
- Complex in-house testing to support the development cycle
- Innovative custom production tooling or customized line design, optimized for quality and cost whilst considering project volume
- Test conceptualization, design, and custom test tooling
- Packaging concepts and design
- High quality SMT & THT production
- Variety of product finishing technologies (e.g. coating, varnishing, potting)
- Box-build/final assembly with 100% optical and functional testing
APAGCoSyst’s project management capabilities also include turnkey supply chain management capabilities, such as:
- Identifying custom parts suppliers
- Recommending alternatives
- Managing all suppliers
- Procuring components
- Supporting and handling logistics issues (shortages, lead times, delays)
Our designers have extensive experience with all of the standard computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software used in automated manufacturing. Our team can work with all standard file types.
APAGCoSyst serves numerous automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers across Europe, North America and Japan. Our products can be found in cars and motorcycles from Porsche, Audi, Volkswagen, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Ducati, Dodge, BMW, Mini, Rolls Royce, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Jaguar, Land Rover, Cadillac, Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Maserati, Renault and Nissan.
We also provide innovative electronics solutions for customers in other industries, such as agriculture, industrial, medical and more. To see how our advanced electronics design and fabrication capabilities can serve your application, please contact us today.
We supply electronics and lighting components to automotive and industrial customers.
We design, develop, and produce individualized concepts. Our driven Research & Development works with you to bring creative ideas to life.